Health benefits of rebounding
Health benefits of rebounding: Imagine yourself holding a balloon filled with water while rebounding. Can you visualize the elongation-compression-elongation reactions of the balloon? Each cell in your body is similar to a small balloon filled with a liquid called cytoplasm. Rebounding puts all your cells gently under stress, reinforcing and revitalizing them. It’s like getting each one of your cells to do pushups. Thus you simultaneously reinforce the sixty trillion cells of your body, all your organs and all your muscles.
On the other hand, most of us are unaware that our body contains four times more lymph than blood. The lymphatic system has no heart-like pump. It only relies on your body’s movements associated with gravitational forces for lymph circulation. Rebounding maximizes this process with each bounce.
The good news is that you don’t need to do strenuous exercise to achieve astonishing results. A few minutes a day, at your own personal pace of comfort, will do. And you will enjoy it: rebounding provides so much fun!
What cell training with rebound equipment can do for you:
– Develops all your muscles, shaping your body naturally
– Reduces your excess fat / weight rapidly and safely
– Prevents cardiovascular problems
– Reverses or slows the aging process (for instance: firms your skin, maintains or restores your bone and muscle mass)
– Prevents or corrects many health problems
– Induces euphoria (thus fights depression) and reduces mental stress
– Revitalizes your vision
– Maximizes your vitality
– Stimulates your lymphatic system thus:
cleans your cells, eliminating the damaging toxins
reinforces your immune system
balances your metabolism
For information on more benefits of rebound exercise, refer to the following books:
– Jumping for Health, from Dr Morton Walker (Avery Publishing Grp, N.Y.)
– The Miracles of Rebound Exercise, from Albert Carter (A.L.M. Publishers)
Update: Albert Carter has written a revised edition with new insights:
– The New Miracles of Rebound Exercise
See all 33 rebounding benefits here.